Physicist or Physics Associate Product Manager, Radiotherapy Quality Assurance
Established and growing London Ontario-based Medical Device manufacturer has an opening for a Product Manager bridging clinical marketing and product development. This is a very exciting position with enormous growth potential for the right person. We are looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated and who is willing to take on new challenges and grow professionally as the company grows its market position both in North America and the rest of the world.
This position is appropriate for medical physicists - including recent graduates – or physics associates. Experience and knowledge of clinical QA requirements for radiotherapy is a requirement. Responsibilities for this position include providing guidance and support – with a clinical physics perspective - for the development, marketing and sale of products for radiotherapy QA. Specific responsibilities are;
- Providing guidance and support to engineering for the development of new and existing products and features. This will include defining new product requirements plus the verification and validation of products in development and contributing to the development of user’s guides,
- Providing support and training to customers on the clinical application of our products both pre and post-sale. This will include demonstration of products by web demo, at trade shows and occasionally at a customer’s site,
- Providing support for the development of marketing materials for new and existing products.
The successful candidate will work with a team of professionals including physicists, engineers, computer programmers and marketing communication specialists to meet the needs of our customers, world-wide.
The development, marketing and sale of health and related products in a regulated environment requires the successful candidate to work closely with customers, clinical and research experts plus internal staff and external contractors to ensure that products meet clinical needs and that the information provided to customers contains accurate and complete claims and information.
Candidates will be evaluated on their ability to take on broad new challenges in clinical marketing and to collaborate effectively. The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following capabilities;
- Clinical knowledge and experience of QA techniques in radiation therapy is required,
- Excellent knowledge of English is required. This includes the ability to compose and present material which contains a significant science component in clear, plain language,
- Experience with the development, marketing and sale of products would be a benefit but is not required.
This position requires travel to North American and International conferences and trade shows and occasional visits to customer and collaborator sites totalling approximately 6 trips per year. A valid passport is required.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. Please provide salary expectation when applying. We thank all those who apply, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Please e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the position title is in the subject line. When sending an attachment, please ensure it is in Microsoft Word (.doc), Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) or text (.txt) format.