We invite Western faculty, post-doctoral fellows and graduate students involved in the discovery and development of innovative imaging techniques and instrumentation to apply for membership in BIRC. Western faculty may apply for full membership ($200/year), research collaborators may apply for associate membership ($100/year), and post-doctoral-fellows and graduate students may apply for free trainee-membership.
Benefits of Membership
- The BIRC web-site
- Seminars Series: Monthly evening seminars showcase both external and local speakers.
- Courses: BIRC promotes information about all relevant biomedical imaging courses available at Western.
- Workshops: BIRC hosts targeted workshops throughout the year.
- Technology Transfer & IP Commercialization: information on commercialization, licensing, spin-off models, consulting services, and industry-sponsored research collaboration.
- Dissemination of information among BIRC members via website, seminar series, email communications and newsletters.